Thursday, October 28, 2004

I got this testimonial from Chinese Blood Services Foundation because I have donated exactly ten times. My first donation is way back to my high school year, which is more then 10 years ago, so I think it concluds that I am a reluctant donator. Anyway, the testimonial is a surprise for me. I didn't know they are giving people this stuff. It also encourages me to check my next possible donation date.
The foundation had made an effort to buildup this on-line query system from which I can look up my information pertains to the blood donation, including how many times I have donated, my last donation date and next allowed donation date. They even have an e-mail service that sends you donation reports. Quite cool.

A testimonial from Chinese Blood Services Foundation Posted by Hello

No comments: