Wednesday, January 26, 2005

When I walked into the door of my home tonight, I saw a box smiling at me. It's from Amazon and my books have arrived with it. It seems Amazon got a new slogan but I am not quite sure which one is it. Is it "amazon.com and you're done" or "Smile and you're done"? Anyway, I think both are fine slogans .
The new slogan of Amazon
The new slogan of Amazon.

I found out that I didn't choose a more expensive shipping method after I had confirmed the order, so I was actually a little worried that the order might never reach me, but thank God it did. The estimation of delivery is quite accurate. On the contrary, the postcard that I mailed to myself during the ski trip last December has not been delivered yet.
All the six books arrived
All the six books arrived.

No comments: