Thursday, April 28, 2005

My graduation project in college was producing a documentary CD chronicled our life through out the college. We formed a team with 20 classmates to do it. We shotted videos, took pictures and produced many beautiful 2D and 3D images as witnesses for the rich and colorful life we shared together. The CD accumulated contents to an amazing size nearly 600MB. What's more, we implemented a program to present those contents interactively, like playing computer games.
Last night, while looking for a CD in my drawer, the graduation CD popped out in a way that seemed to call out to me: "Watch me, again! Watch me, again!" I would rather not to be nostalgia, but it indeed brought me a great fun. In addition, I made a contact with a long-time-no-see classmate, who has great interest in seiyu, owns a related website, works in HTC and does not have an IM account. It's really nice to hear from him again.

No comments: