Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Today is the last day for people in Taiwan to file and pay income tax and it is also my birthday.

Just 21 minutes passed midnight, I received a SMS from a friend wishing me a happy birthday. I was about to go to sleep then. The SMS certainly gave me a warm comfort and possibly enhanced my sleep.

I received in my gmail account four e-mails from Chinese Blood Services Foundation wishing me a happy birthday. It's four of them because I donated my blood in four out of six donation centers, which seem to operate quite independently.

Cathay United Bank also provides this kind of service.

A colleague sends me a little birthday cake (^) from MSN Messenger. Her husband, also a colleague in a different department, and I happen to have the same birthday.

Another friend wishes me Happy Everyday. I like the everyday idea.

No comments: