Sunday, December 18, 2005

Day 2 of Singapore Trip
We spent all morning riding bicycles on Pulau Ubin, which is a little island "just off the north eastern coast of mainland Singapore." We visited almost all the trails on the map; we even ventured onto some uncharted ones that have no asphalt pavement and many scattered with small ponds of water, which might be the result of previous raining. In an occasion, when I tried to force through a pond of water on my bicycle, I was defeated by its sticky muds, into which stepped my left foot, in order to maintain my balance. My left shoe was therefore almost ruined. In spite of the accident, it was still a joyful ride.
In the afternoon, we walked on the streets of Little India. The colors and scents of the streets are truly unforgettable: the scents of spices; the splendid colors of saris; and there are also gold stores as many as convenient stores in Taipei.
Central Fire StationSleeping DogBicycle RentalsBike Ride at Pulau UbinA Weird Road SignTram Boat SkipperDisembarking a Tram BoatYa Kun Kaya ToastLittle India ArcadeDining at The Banana Leaf Apoloi-mode Service Offered by StarHub

No comments: