Friday, April 28, 2006

Getting up at five-thirty in the morning is what I have been doing in the past one month, starting from March 22 when I signed up for a driving class at the Big Era Driving School, which is very close to where I live: a fifteen-minute walk. My class starting at six usually ends at seven-thirty. It's longer then a normal fifty-minute class, because the class time is not the most popular one among students, hence my instructor allowed me to practice as long as I could.
Addition to passing a road test this morning, my other reward of going to the class is that I got to sit down and enjoy my breakfast while reading over the sports section of the Apple Daily newspaper, provided by the breakfast restaurant, of which the hostess know exactly what I would order -- egg cake with cheese and a bottle of black soybean milk.
Japanese Training Machine
Japanese Training Machine
The Instructor's Brake Pedal
The Instructor's Brake Pedal
In the Driver's Seat
In the Driver's Seat
The Big Era Driving School
The Big Era Driving School

No comments: