Sunday, April 11, 2010

Taoyuan International Baseball Stadium
One evening during the Chinese New Year vacation at Kaoshiung, my brother-in-law and I decided to buy tickets to a professional baseball game that would be played at the newly-opened Taoyuan International Baseball Stadium.

It was a fine afternoon in the mid-spring when we arrived at the stadium, which seemed to have only a temporary parking lot with subtle lines delimiting each parking space. The lines were so subtle that nobody noticed them. Drivers were left with only their driver's instinct to park their cars.

We were 434 short from a full house at the stadium that could host 12,000 audience. Sitting right behind the home plate, I could not help wondering if anybody saw me on TV--I was wearing a bright orange polo shirt and holding a little boy on my lap; right next to me was a beautiful woman wearing a red wool vest .



檢視較大的地圖

No comments: