Saturday, November 20, 2004

California Dental Clinic, a place I have gone for the pass two years, I went one more time today, the 29th time. This time, a much important one because the doctor told me I can have my braces removed. Starting from November 4, 2002, I have gone through this long braces-wearing life, so although the procedure I had today took more then two hours, I know it's insignificant after all. There is a strange but indescribable feeling to feel my naked teeth again with my tongue. Anyway, I am really happy that one stage of my life is going to an end and another one is about to begin, the one with retainers.

Read more about braces for adults.
No matter your age, it's never too late to improve your dental health and beautify your smile. (Quoted from the article)

No comments: