Tuesday, January 04, 2005

TIME magazine named blog of the year 2004: Power Line, so maybe it's true that blog is becoming another form of identity on the internet. (Not only for human, but also for pets.) I remember why I started a blog myself in the first place. If you look at my profile closely, you may find that I was registered on Blogger in January 2003, about two years ago, but my first post was in October 2004. In fact, there were some posts before my first post, but probably because Blogger has migrated the system or something like that, my old posts became scrambled. Those posts contained a little portion of my diary when I served in air force obligationally. The attempt to post all my diary has never come to success though. Two years later, with the encouragement from mugen, my blog is alive again. I think I really enjoy doing this now.

No comments: