Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Besides baseball, I also enjoy watching . Recently there is a historic moment for the tennis players in Taiwan I think worth mentioning.
See what does the news say first:
It takes nineteen years to produce a Taiwanese player who is able to really compete with a Japanese rival. What a long time! And even more luckily is that we have two good contemporary players, which definitely an important factor for a team to win in a Davis Cup match.

The final prose in the movie, Troy, came into my mind when I was first aware of this event.

Odysseus: If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles.

I live in the time of Lu, Yen-Hsun and Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo.

No comments: