Thursday, March 10, 2005

Do you have a friend who is a lover of fancy gadgets?
I am sure I have one, from whom I just bought a Sony T1, which he would like to get rid of because there is a new model waiting for him to purchase. With only one incidence certainly would not be enough to define him as a gadget lover, but T1 was his fifth digital camera and there will soon be a sixth should do. Although he loves to own new gadgets, it does not necessarily mean he likes to use them. According to what he told me, the camera was seldom used, so basically it can still be considered as brand new. I am most grateful for having this opportunity to buy his retired gizmo with such 'friendly' price he offered.
To return favor, I would like to recommand him a useful web site for finding the coolest gadgets and perhaps he would like to put this on top of his shopping list.
Sony DCS-T1 Case

No comments: