Saturday, June 25, 2005

A collection of photos taken when I went to a junior high school classmate's wedding. Gallena Lin is a real estate appraiser in Hua Nan Commercial Bank.

Elevator Going Up at Taipei County Hall
I was taking an elevator to the wedding luncheon site, located on 8F, inside the Administration Building of Taipei County. I was about 30 minites late, but I was not alone.
Gallena Lin's Wedding PhotoA big wedding photo was on display in front of the luncheon site, so you knew you came to the right place.
Gallena Lin and His Wife Walking Down the Aisle
Gallena Lin was walking down the aisle with his wife, although we were not actually in a church. This is commonly seen in wedding ceremonies in Taiwan.
Gellena's Manager Blessing the New WedsGallena's manager from the bank was giving his blessing to the new weds. He was the only guest to do so and he kept his speech brief.
Yuan Lung Chen and His SonAnother classmate of mine was holding his son.
Yuan Lung Chen's Son Watching YouYuan Lung Chen's son is the first child among my junior high school classmates. He is also the first to get married, although not the first to get engaged.
A Tap Dancing Rehearsal Outside Taipei County Administration BuildingAfter the luncheon, I saw a tap dancing rehearsal outside the administration building. Parents were looking their children dacing on the stage.
My First Time in a Benz. Thanks to Danny's Girlfriend.Yet another classmate of mine was so kind to take me home with his girlfriend's new Benz. A little tag on the windshield says the car was out on the road on June 4. It's my first time ever on a Benz.

No comments: