Tuesday, June 21, 2005

If being dichotomous, we could divide people into two categories: those who have outstanding memory about everything and those who have poor memory about anything. However, having wrong memory is yet another story, which from a perspective, might be more disastrous then being either of the two categories.

I try to make an objective analysis of my recent instance of wrong memory.

It's irrefutable that I have been heavily occupied by a project, with which I struggled in order to keep it going. Being a novice technical project manager, I am challenged not only by the difficulties the project derives but also by the practices and skills that a good project manager should be using. The situation is predictable when the new division is organized, but I am still underprepared.

Fortunately, my wrong memory is corrigible; this is when the webnote comes in handy.

No comments: