Sunday, March 19, 2006

I had never imagined that I would hike in Yangmingshan National Park twice a day, but after watching the Japan-Korea (6:0) match in the semifinal of World Baseball Classic, doing so seemed inevitable.
Walking along side an ancient ditchThis is a beautiful trail along side a small clean ditch. The desire to take a photo here is almost irresistible. See what I did last time.
Keep walkingThe first hiking was only a brief attempt because we were aware that the Japan-Korea match would begin soon at 11 AM. We passed by a large group of hikers, who kept walking up, while we were already walking down.
OrzThe third one in my Orz collection. See also the first one and the second one.
ReflectionThe reflection on the window caught my attention, so I took a snap shot.

No comments: