Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dear Earth,

I am regret to tell you that there is one more member of Homo sapiens who received a driver's license today. Granted by the Taipei Motor Vehicle Supervision Office, I am now licensed to drive a regular small car. Please understand how reluctant I am to apply such a license. I still prefer taking public transportation systems like bus or MRT. Being an accomplice to global warming is what I have been avoiding since I was aware of such climate change is happening to you. After all, it's because of you, Mother Earth, that we Home sapiens could prosper. Oh! Look what I have done! I wish I could have my driver's license revoked, but due to the largeness of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (related to Taipei of course), I truly can not.

Sincerely your humble inhabitant,

Allen

No comments: