Saturday, June 10, 2006

In the pass three weeks, I was assigned to a project outside the company (but still under the umbrella of the Group). I worked in a project office located at downtown Taipei, in the building of the Far Eastern Plaza Hotel and on the twelfth floor above Taipei Metro The Mall. One of the nice things about working on the project was that my commute time was cut in half. Changing train to Muzha Line at Zhongxiao Fuxing Station and getting off at Liuzhangli Station, which was then followed by a five-minute walk, usually took me around thirty minutes.

It was an intense period, the three weeks (although I took three days off from it), and full of challenge, too. But most important of all, it was fun in a somewhat strange way -- was I a vender, an user or a partner? Or the combinations of any two of them? Or all of them? Who could tell?

No comments: