Saturday, June 10, 2006

Little Black's Birthday Party at Long Bar:
Long Bar, a restaurant located at north coast, with a small beach and a nice sea view, sets a relaxing tone to the birthday party. We are in the middle of a delayed Plum Rains (rainy season) and it has been raining for more then two weeks. There is no sign that the party wouldn't get wet. But like a miracle, it suddenly stopped raining from the noon, and the unexpected sunset is here to add extra something to the occasion.
A whole blog created by the birthday girl herself is dedicated to the planning of this party. Even for someone like me who rarely attend this kind of event, I feel surprisingly at home. I guess one of the secrets of success is the large outdoor area the restaurant provides. I am able to walk freely around, stay mobile and keep my momentum. I can talk to people, but at the same time, I can also avoid it. In other words, a party full of possibilities, and the only limit is your imagination.
Recommended to anyone who doesn't want to try it at home -- try it here at Long Bar instead.

No comments: