Monday, February 21, 2005

If there is anyone who is curious enough to peruse my blog, one should find that my favorite linking target is Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. An encyclopedia that everyone can participate in editing to share knowledge. What a singular example of Internet usage! Recently the Wikimedia Foundation, which behind Wikipedia, started a fund drive and the response is so furious that I wonder if they actually broke some record in the Guinness World Records.
There are some interesting comments left during the donation process. Here is my favorite one, so far. I like it because there are so many new words for me to study, just like what Wikipedia has offered, new knowledge for me to learn.

Ideosyncratically euphuistic eccentricities are the promulgators of triturable obfuscation.
~ Anonymous

No comments: