Wednesday, October 12, 2005

2005 Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival will be hold from 11/4 to 11/17. I had a great time watching some films in its main programme last year, so I certainly won't want to miss it this year. While the schedule of the main programme is yet to be announced, films that will be screened are revealed quite early, in August. The "Master Class" section of the programme includes:
Among them, Tony Takitani is the one that instantly caught my attention; it is an adaption of a short story by Haruki Murakami that I read early this year. Better yet, uBookworm has translated it.

1 comment:

Allen Hsu said...

That's a tough question for me. I have to admit that I don't have an answer or should I say I dare not to provide one.
However, since the schedule of the main programme is just announced, as least I can share with you which ones I plan to watch.