Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A former colleague suddenly popped out from my Mozo D72 -- by sending me an ICQ message. It has been a while since our last contact. He kindly shared with me an amazing collection of photos about his son. The collection spans for three years, starting from the son was still in his mother's womb. It's true that new parents never get tired of taking pictures of their child.
On the bottom of the page, there is a section about his son being a baby advertising model for Hsin-Yi Foundation. A classmate from junior high school actually works at the foundation. It seems, by the signature on the thank-you note, my classmate had actually met my colleague. The world is indeed small and flat, isn't it?
Another similar incident came from a classmate in elementary school, who told me he found me by searching my name on Yahoo! Kimo Search, so his could make contact with me by using MSN Messenger. The accuracy of Yahoo! Kimo Search is truly amazing, especially comparing to Google's. It provides yet another amusement when comparing Yahoo! Kimo and Google's translation capability.

No comments: